Thursday, January 19, 2006

Calorie Shifting Help!? -

I am starting the calorie shifting. The problem is that i have the sample menu for only 3 days and I don t know how else to make meals for the rest of the days. What are other day meal plans that I can use? How drastically should i shift my calories per meal? If there is another weight loss program that i could lose as much weight as calorie shifting states (9lbs in 11 days), can you give them to me?

You can lose weight if you did right way. I tried many way, but could not lose weight. I found the best way that works amazing for anyone. I lost my weight easy using this diet way. You must have look right info that works. I lost 19 pounds after 50 days with this diet way. I highly recommend you. You can get more info from http://bit.ly/djovboe25