Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I just saw my doctor today and he told me that i have high blood pressure and gave me medication for it.? -

i am 50 pounds overweight and i want to lose the weight so that i can control my blood preasure naturally. i just don t want to rely on drugs to live.anyway i would like to know what weight loss program is best:L.A. Weight Loss, jenny craig, weight watchers, neutrasystem, or something else that i don t know about?,

You: On a Diet: The Owners Manual for Waist Managementby Michael Roizen (Author), Mehmet Oz (Author)They are both Medical Doctors and Dr Oz is also known as America s Doctor. He is also Oprah s Doctor!

good food and exercise

i too have high blood pressure and recently lost four stone in weight, by walking more and eating anything I want to just less of it, it worked for me, and I can still eat anything I like, but,,,,if you are on a diet it never works, you just have to re think about what and when you eat,

You probably won t believe me when i say this, but :8 or more cups of water (2 litres or more) a day will help both keep a healthy weight and lower blood pressure, however you must be consistent and drink 8 cups or more EVERYDAY.This is according to a highly advanced book i read.I think that book is a miracle and it describes how water can help many other things too.

You don t need Jenny Craig or any of those other silly programs. Those programs are just going to sell you their proprietary packaged food and not teach you anything about how to eat real food.All you need is a sound exercise program that you can stick to and a healthy eating regimen. Get regular exercise and go see a nutritionist.