Friday, January 27, 2006

I need waight loss help? -

im 11 and im really over wait is there a good weight loss program in Connecticut Naugatuck please i need help

Hi! my name is jenna and first of all make sure you re eating correctly! here is my exercise program-(25 minutes) 1.walk in place2.squat and reach3.lunges4. do lots of crunches to help your absokay now if you have comcast TV then here is what you can do! click channel 1, and got to sports and fitness, then exsersize tv and there are lots of workouts go down 3 pages to start walking then you can walk at home and it s soo easy! there is walk i mile walk 2 miles and walk 3 miles.Also you can go to www.exsersizetv.tv to find out more routines

run run run, burns fat, and gets your body in shape. then eat healthy and drink lots of water. you have to be patient though, it takes a little while for results to show.

,I m so frustrated with my body right now. I m thinking about trying the Acai Berry. Does anyone else know how well it works? I found a free trial on http://fastestweightloss.notlong.com/ that I might use.

You are only 11 years old and to young for a one of thoes big diet programs.....just try eating healthy and excercise...even 10 mins a day helps :)