Saturday, January 21, 2006

I would really like to slim down before summer. Please help me.? -

First of all, I don t have much money to spend right now, so I can t afford any weight loss programs or exercise equipment. What I want to do is to get thinner. What are some good exercises that I can do at home? Are there any good weight loss tips? I also want to lose weight in a healthy way. I only want to lose about 10 pounds for now. Does anyone have ANY suggestions?? Please let me know if you do. I would really appreciate it.

first I would cut out all soft drinks, or anything that you regularly drink that has sugar in it. try to drink at least 64 oz of water daily (8 glasses). the majority of the food intake should be of natural foods that have not been processed. whole foods contain more nutrients with less calories than do processed foods and they keep you feeling full longer. so a potato or yam would be better than pasta or bread, etc. make sure that each meal there is some protein and carbohydrates included. check out the website below. you can adapt many of the exercises to use either just your body weight or instead of weights a can of soup, etc.http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

RunEat lots of saladDo Sit-upsDon t eat high sugar foods or fast food

This site might help.http://www.internetincomepackage.com/he/?check=marinem