Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Musk melon is for losing weight or gaining weight? -

Friends,I am planning to do a weight loss program. one of my friend suggested to add musk melon in my diet.But, when i google it. Some of the sites say tat musk melon is for gaining weight and some sites say it is for losing weight. Could anyone please tell me what is the actual benefit of MUSK MELON. Is it really helpful in losing weight?can i add it into my diet for weight loss?Thanks

it,s good for you, but not really a weight loss/gain food. reducing fats and overall calorie intake is the key to weight loss.

muck melon is really good for the summers - cools you down amazingly. don t avoid fruits. not even bananas. they give you loads of energy - i once survived for a week on only bananas, apples, and oranges.it was the bananas that kept me from fainting at the end of the week.

Sorry i can t be of more help. Good luck with working this issue out. I have the same form of problems sometimes. I so know what situation you re describing

I think there is no specific food that does the same thing in every situation. If you are over weight by more than 20 kg from your average weight for your height and age, then taking musk melon first thing in the morning may help you to reduce weight. Take in moderation. After musk melon do not drink any liquid for 24 hours. No water.Next day you may be sitting in toilet for first 2 hours.In one week you should lose about 3 kg of weight provided you make sure you take only musk melon in replacement of water. Once in the morning only. Space out the total intake in 2-3 sessions..

You should have a look this way that I did. It works very well for me and I lost 13 pounds in one month. You can find more information from link below.

Hi there, I donno about MUSK MELON, but I think fruits are always good but donno whether they lose weight or fat. The best way to keep yourself fit is to WALK BRISKLY for 30-40 mins. But this won t help you shed weight much quickly.I can recommend a good ebook by Rob Poulos called Fat Burning Furnace. which you can download and use. When I read the reviews I found that it s a good investment. May be it will be of some help to you.Cheers !here is the link http://1d6598iz0d48az2m42j979sow4.hop.clickbank.net/