Monday, February 13, 2006

Are there weight loss products for men? -

I cannot loss weight! No matter what I do I can t loose weight! I want to use a diet pill but are there any out there made for men or men and women not just women?

Hmmm, Cheese Man. For starters, you should slow down on the cheese, it s really high in fat. Diet pills do not actually work since your body will start to depend on them which means you would have to take them for the rest of your life.Men have it lucky since we loose weight easily. Cut out fried foods and increase your veggies, you ll drop the weight like crazy.

First I will say Exercise and Diet coupled with a weight loss pill work wonders. Take a look at Lipo 6 it s been the #1 weght loss product 3 years in a row you can find it by clicking on my homepage below and it has its own small banner in the middle of my page. Brenthttp://fitnessweightlossandhealthblog.co��