Monday, February 13, 2006

Does someone know a weeklong meal plan for healthy weight loss of 1-2 pounds? that I dont have to pay for... -

Im not sure if this is healthy sorry, but my mum every now and then (to lose those extra couple of kilos put on at special occasions) eats for breakfast: 1 boiled egg, Lunch: Salmon or Tuna Salad, and Dinner is the same as lunch, it sounds very boring, but this is only a 3 day diet and she loses 2 or 3 kilos every time then just eats healthy after that.. it didnt work for me because i started getting headaches because i went from absolute junk food to absolutely nothing so quickly, Just a suggestion tho..

it is dangerous 2 lose that much in that time

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it s all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at http://news.google.es/news/url?sa=T ct=us/3-0 fd=R url=%68%74%74%70%3a%2f%2f%77%77%77%2e%62%65%2d%68%61%70%70%79%2d%64%69%65%74%2e%75%73 , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!