Friday, February 24, 2006

Has anyone ever tried Herbal Life? It says you could drop 30 lbs. in 30 days!? -

I have just ordered Herbal life, it an all natural weight loss program. I m just wondering if it really works, can anyone help me?

YES my sister actually used to sell it.. U take 2 shakes and protein powder and small dinner daily with herbal tea... I did it I was really determined to lose the weight..but I didn exercise . I seen woman my sister had on the plan and they went from size 18-14 (uk size) in a month then I seen others who went from 14 to 12 its up to the individual...I lost a total of 18 pounds in two months because i cheated 2nd month but yes herbal life is brilliant..If you were to actually eat all of what experts tell you to in a day you would be obese..herbal life literarly has ALL your reccomended daily intake in its servings which in responces helps your body lose the fat faster.1st week is very hard YOU WILL BE HUNGRY.. but stick with it and the 2nd week you will be full when you have a shake and your vitiams...And try the bars there lovely..

Weight loss became a huge problem for me until I tried acai berry. I understand they say that pills don t work, nevertheless they certainly worked for me, and they ve been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial on currently at http://cedohelc.yakudza.com, try it out , what is the worst that could happen?