Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Loosing weight. Needs tips and some help=? -

Hi everyone!So.. I m going to start to loose weight. It was my new years resolution, and I ve been mentally preparing the previous weeks. So I m really ready and motivated. I m gonna get my mom to help me.I weigh almost 70 kg, and I wanna go down to 60 kg by 5 months. Is this possible? And how much do i need to exercise if this is my meal plan:breakfast: one bowl of cereallunch: two slices of bread with ham and a fruit or a healthy snack bar.dinner: one portion of what were having.I ve stopped drinking soda for preparation, and I only eat candy on saturdays and sundays and I m gonna eat a lot of fruits! So how much would I have to exercise? :)Anyone have some more tips for healthy weight loss?And how long will it take before I see results?Thanks to everyone. I m thank full for every answer.

Read this article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Losshttp://www.nhomag.com/00_v2_n1_4.asp

i dont know how much weight u will loose in how many months but hope these tips will help u loose weight :- 1.drink lots of hot water everyday 2.exercise or jog or yoga (dancing is a fun form to loose weight)3.try not drinking water while eating 4.eating fruits hope that helps good luck =)

I lost about 20lbs in about 30 days just by drinking water with crystal light, and eating nothing but fruits and veggies.....this really works, it is healthy, and it cleans and flushes the system