Sunday, February 19, 2006

Qualifications to look for in Personal Trainer/Nutritionist? -

I am looking to hire a personal trainer to work with me one on one on a hard core weight loss program that includes both nutrition and workouts. My problem is that I am unsure what the qualifications and certifications mean that I see people listing. I am just unsure what to look for in a great trainer. I want to find the best but I do not know how. Anyone out there able to give me some guidance on how to hire the best trainer?

Hi Amanda,I m a personal trainer and holistic health practitioner.My advice to you is to find yourself a CHEK Practitioner. They don t come cheap, but trust me, you get what you pay for. The level of applied knowledge is second to none.This is my advice, based on 10 years in the industry.Visit the source website below to find the nearest CHEK Practitioner to you.

Weight loss became a permanent drag for me until I tried out acai berry. I understand they say that pills won t work, however they certainly worked for me, and they have been shown on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial on currently at www.freehealthlive.info, why not try it , how worse could it make things?

Try looking for a trainer through your local gym or fitness center. They are always properly certified :)