Friday, February 24, 2006

Quick but healthy weight loss advice? -

I am seventeen. Almost a year ago, I weighed 206 pounds. Today I weigh 162 pounds. I have lost a total of 41 pounds so far. But here is were I need the advice. My best friend lives in Tampa, Florida. I decided today to go visit her before I start college, and so I am leaving three weeks from today. I haven t seen my friend in almost 7 months. I would really like to lose an additional four to seven pounds before I go see her. Besides working out, eating healthy and drinking water....I am wondering if anyone has some advice to help me lose some weight fast. Please read the part below.....I WILL NOT TAKE ANY KIND OF DIET PILL. THE ONLY DIET SUPPLEMENT THAT I TAKE, IS SLIM FAST. SO PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ANY TYPE OF DIET PILL. Thanks in advance!

I don t think there is. What you are doing right now is great! And I applaud you on your weight loss. But from my experience, I have no extra methods, stick to your regular routine because you don t want a sudden change and risk weight gain. Maybe try different ways of eating, like smaller but more frequent portions. I know that works, and sleeping also plays a role in weight loss because when your body doesn t get enough sleep, it stores more fat to use as energy. So make sure your sleep is 7-8 hours/night. That s all I got but hope it helped at all!

You need to have right information if you want to lose weight. You can use method that I lost 19 pounds in 60 days. It works very well and It will work for you too. You can find more information from http://doiop.com/ebt12k