Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Trying to lose weight? -

I have a 5 2 frame, I m slightly overweight, and I d like to lose around 30 pounds (slowly but preferably over a period of time) before the beginning of september.I am very interested with the online weight loss programs, but with everyone I ve tried signing up for has turned out to be pay this cost per week/month. I d like to find an online program that does this for free....other than slim fast. Does anyone have any good suggestions?

If you want a free calorie counting web site this one is great. It keeps track of your calories, activities, and weight. It is a great free tool to use. http://www.calorie-count.com/

Herbalife works really well. If you get cell-u-loss and metabolism booster stuff, you ll lose a significant amount of weight quickly. You don t even have to exercise or eat better, if you want quick results you should though.

eat better

Eat in limit no cheese or stuff, walk in heat sun

drink lotsa water and excercise and go on a one week cabbage diet