Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Vitamins and lifestyle change !? -

ok so about 2 weeks ago I started a weight loss program! I have lost about 5 lbs since then. Good start I think but I want to loose more and fast ! I went to GNC today to talk to someone about weight loss and I told them I dont want a diet pill so i didnt have the crashes of them. He suggested. A Men s Energy VitaPack, A 7 day complete body cleansing program, and Triple Lecithin 1200. The lecithin is what I am concerned about. Im pretty sure he told me to take 2 in the morning and 4 more throughout the rest of the day. I looked at the bottle and the bottle says take 2 a day with a meal. So should I follow his directions or the bottles ? And do you also think that what he set me up with is a good combonation of vitamins and stuff. I am aslo taking a B-12 vitamin by its self and its 2500mcg.

You may wish to take a Dietary Needs Assessment survey I can e-mail you. This will indicate how your nervous system responds and what type of nervous system your body uses predominantly. Based on the survey we can determine the supplements your body needs and which ones you would need in order for them to be assimilated into your body.Best to go with a professional with a bit more clinical experience.