Thursday, February 23, 2006

What Do you Think of the slim fast food and shakes? -

I ve tried this before and seemed to work rather quickly but that was 20 years ago and really don t remember. Would a diet entirely on slim fast shakes (I do remember being in the bathroom a lot from drinking them,the runs) and snacks be the right or best way to lose weight? Although the down fall is it is a rather expensive weight loss program and apparently (I m assuming) not perament. I have been able to maintain 175 lbs before and would like to lose and maintain/stay at the same weight that I reach. Just went from 178 lbs to 175 lbs in the last month, biking and playing some basketball, walk some but don t like walking all that much. I find it more tiring than biking moderately.

I don t think a diet made up entirely of slimfast shakes would be all that healthy. I am no expert, let me say, but I would go to your doctor and have them recommend a diet for you. One with loads of veggies and proteins and exercise 3 times a week and lots of water would be a good start I think.

Try STACK instead. A shake for breakfast, a good lunch; a shake for supper. This system cleanses and nourishes during weight-loss.

try eating the slimfast chocolate bars even though im not on a diet or nothing they are soo good and i eat them after i run becuase it feels me up for like 3 hours so after i work out i dont have to run and just eat everything i see!! they also have other kinds besides chocolate try it!