Friday, March 10, 2006

Affordable diet program for the for the long-term? -

I m looking for an affordable weight loss program for long-term effects. I m not looking for diets like Jenny Craig. I m only about 20 lbs overweight and would like some sort of one-on-one consulting/nutrition planning with long-term manageability. I m also a college student on a tight income, so $150/hour nutritionist meetings aren t an option.I ve googled around a bit, but it s hard to weed through the scams/non-reputable programs. If you could share any personal experience, it would be helpful. Truthfully, I m even willing to purchase program food to kick start things, but I m looking at a budge of $50-$70/week only, which is hard to come by. I do not want to rely on prepared meals for years.Any suggestions are appreciated and will be seriously looked into. Thanks!

you need a lifestyle change. eat lots of fruit,vegetables, and lean protein. STAY AWAY FROM JUNK FOOD. try to be more active by walking, running,biking, or swimming. you should also drink at least 8 cups of water a day.

My wife and I have been using a system that a friend of mine turned me onto, bought it online and it was really cheap compared to a lot of the stuff on the market, you can find it here http://tinyurl.com/4a2h8jFollowing this program is working great for both of us. I have lost about 10 pounds in the last month and my wife is around 7. We had tried tons of programs and nothing worked but my friend swore by this and he told me he lost a total of 40 pounds and reached his target weight and feels great. My wife and I are well on our way and I am hoping to lose another 10 by August so I m not fat at my high school reunion...lol Hope this helps a little.