Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Help please, its starting to get me down :(? -

hello im male and 17 from the UKsince bk when i was 16 i was quite heavily overweight, now im about 17 and a half ive lost around 4 stone+, im much happier and more confident.i found that losing weight at 1st was easy, and i maintained a healthy weight loss.now ive gone from a 40 inch waste to about a 32 inch(jeans lol)i wear medium shirts and have medium for everything, so id not really be classed as overweight.im naturally quite muscular and go to the gym 3 times a week, and i can see im gettin stronger.BUTsince i started losing weight its took along time, for me to lose fat from around my face, i look alot better than before i lost the weight but ive still got a fair bit around the sides of my face, underneath and cheeks.even though i look normal weight just by looking at my body, my face is still abit chubby and it just ruins the whole thing for me, as i look overweight in any pictures because of my dam face lolim also got abit of fat left over on my stomach sort of covering abbs, will i have to just push hard with the cardio at the gym and burn off like all fat and hope my face gets slimmer before everything else? becuz i dont reali want to be all slim, i want to bulk up abit so its not ideal for me to lose alot more.also saying im about 170 pounds, a fraction under 6 foot, how long will this take to slim down enough for my face 2 look normal for my weight, and is 400 cals 3 times a week enough to burn?(not includin wats burned frm weightlifting)

adelaide why are you promoting something harmful a child? all these quick fixes are seriously irritating me and you re targeting people that don t know the full ins and outs. you re wrong! hi. don t worry about it for now. your face will thin out eventually. what i will say though is that your body will reach a plateau and to come out of this you need to up your cardio intensity not necessarily the time. so if you have a treadmill on a 1% incline and you move at 6.5km an hour up it 2% and move at 7.2 km ph. every 6 weeks you should push yourself a little harder, whether that be increasing intensity or upping your kg slightly with the free weights.