Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hydroxycut 24? -

please if u wanna lecture me on not taking diet pills....just dont answer the question..I have been working out and eating healthy and I try to change my routine but its not possible all d time coz im a student n have to eat at the dinning halls plus i dont get enough time off from studies to work out at different times or join a gym...so its kinda hard for me to lose...i have heard alot about hydroxycut 24..i dont wanna take as the solution to my weight loss program but any suggestions on whether it will boost my weight loss and what diet/meal plan can i follow for best results...any help would be appreciated..

I NEVER HEARD OF THE 24 BUT I USED THE HARDCORE HYDROXYCUT AND LOST 60LBS IN A FEW MONTHS. I DIDNT EVEN CHANGE MY EATING HABITS. BUT I DID EVENTUALLY START EATING RIGHT AND THE RESULTS ARE GREAT STILL USING IT EVERY SO OFTEN HAVE LOST 16LBS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS. HOPE THIS HELPS. ALSO U CAN PURCHASE IT FROMWALMART OR GNC