Sunday, March 19, 2006

I am really overweight and i need weight loss tips Please!? -

I am 5 4 and weigh 155 pounds.I would like to weigh around 125 pounds by the end of the summer.I am currently consuming around 1800 calories a day. I do moderate biking everyday for 30 minutes in addition to about 20 minutes of strength and toning exercises. Do you have any tips for me, and can you tell me how I can complete my goal?

Oh dear. I am trying to lose some weight too. This is an easy way to think about it; (my health teacher taught me this one), a pound is equal to 3500 calories. if youd like to lose a pound a week, you must lose that many calories out of your diet. an easy way to do this would be cutting out 500 calories a day, burn 250 and eat 250 less. 500 calories less a day for 7 days = 3500, so a pound gone :) eat lots of fruits and veggies, out to eat once a week. and try carrying a water bottle with you everywhere. no more soda either!!! try a walk before breakfast, and after dinner. make sure to stretch too! otherwise your muscles will get super sore...no fun.if you have any questions, dont be scared to talk to talk to me, im only 15 but i know a lot about losing weight. i wanna be a weight loss trainer when im older. answer muh question, would you??

The only real key to weight loss that works is simple math. You needto eat fewer calories than you burn. That s it. So the less you eat orthe more you exercise, the more weight you lose. And one pound equals 3500 calories. So if you knock 500 calories per day out of your diet (say, 4 soft drinks, or a desert,) x 7 days per week= 3500 calories, or one pound per week for each 500 calories you eliminateper day, on top of whatever else you do.

Just keep at it. There is this diet I heard of. It is only for a week and supposedly you loose 10+ plds at the end of it, you could try this for one week and see how it goes. I want to loose ten pounds by august. School starts in late August but I��d have to go school shopping and such, so I��d rather have ten pounds gone by early August. I don��t care what anyone says I am going to do it. http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/~jajoo/gmdiet��

I am trying to lose weight too. It has been 1 week since I started doing Tae-Bo and I did it 4 times already. I feel great. The work-out video is on youtube. It is AMAZING!!! It works on your love handles and abs too. I don t know if you have heard of Tae-Bo, but that is what it is. You don t even have to go out and buy it. When I am doing it, I sweat until I drop. My shirt is literally soaked in just 45 minutes. I used to go to gyms and swimming but I never saw results fast enough. Be patient and add Tae-Bo (Aerobic) and (Abs) total of 45 minutes a day for 4 times a week and you will notice a difference for sure!For my diet, I am eating a lot of veg/fruits/nuts and protein - chicken/eggs/fish. I think that if you stick to this, you will lose weight/inches pretty fast. I have lost inches already and it is only my 4th time doing it. I m getting comments about how I look, already!The video is 5 parts, plus, it is really fun to do. And if you actually look it up, Tae-Bo burns more than 600 calories/hour. You will lose those pounds in 2 months for sure. Find out how much calories you need to lose weight (using a calorie calculator). So if the calculator says you need 2000 calories intake to maintain your weight, subtract 500 from that and intake only 1500. On top of that do the TAE-Bo work-out. So any additional calories you lose from excercise is like a bonus.Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP-ADSVstP.S. Use the full screen so that the time doesn t distract you. You get so into the movements and the workout that you don t even realize how long it has been...Good Luck