Thursday, March 23, 2006

I want a healthy weight loss. How? -

I want a healthy weight loss. How?

I have been on the acai blast for a few months. It has made me feel better, given me more energy, cleared my complexion, and I have lost 15 pounds. I have been eating sensibly, but I am not on any special diet plans. I try to walk everyday, too. So, it has worked to help me lose the weight I needed to lose, but even more of a benefit has been the energy I have and what it has done for my breakout prone skin. I have only tried one brand and since I have seen benefits and never had a problem with ordering it from them online I have stuck with it.I got it from here: http://tini.us/fda94

It s easy! You ve got to tackle this from different angles. Firstly stop eating excessive carbs, I mean excessive- you should roughly know when it s too much. Also no junk food! More water, carrot juice (if you re desperate)But most importantly what you need to know for yourself is that your body requires a minimum number of calories per day to do the basic things like breathing, digesting food etc that s called the BMR.you can calculate your bmr - just google it and say yours is 1500 calories. so all you need to do is have less than that (if you don t want to do any exercises, or you can even do exercises and still have less than that to speed up the process).roughly after taking in average of saturated fat and unsaturated fat 8calories = 1g fat!so let s say you start having 1200 calories. that s 300 less than required .. 300/8 = roughly 37g fat. so you ll be techincally losing 37g fat everyday. that along with exercise if you want would mean even more. it s all a big piece of science that is easy to understand and then you yourself can make the effort.personally i ve realised that it s the junk that s BAD calorie wise. a custard cream biscuit that we have with coffee is 70 calories PER BISCUIT!pint of beer is about 180 ! so think about these things..

here are some weight loss answers which would help you:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?��http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind��