Thursday, March 16, 2006

Not another diet pill: I need to know if this is safe...? -

I want to lose 40 pounds. I ve been trying to stick with a weight loss program but I m always tired. Somedays I eat good and somedays I eat terrible. For the past 2 months I ve been eating crappy food and drinking LOTS of caffine. I just bought a meal plan from a professional fitness trainer (Paul Plakas of X-weighted) and I m starting it Saturday. I don t want to take fat burners, I m not into that, but I m wondering about colon cleansers. I ve read that they give you a little boost. Flush out some of the bad foods you ve been eating so your body can properly aborb nutrients. I m not expecting them to help me lose weight quicker or anything, just make me feel better so I can do my workouts more effectively.So I have a meal plan now. A fitness plan (HIIT 5 times a week for 20 minutes) and weight training 3 times a week. Are those cleansers ANY good at all? For anything? That s all I really wanted to know? I m thinking about giving it a try - again, not for weight loss, just for a boost of energy and to feel better. Thanks. Oh, and if they do actually make you drop a few pounds it would be great to know that too ;)

fibercom or metamucil is a good natural way to get all the goods out. I been using it daily for about 4 months now, its better than pills and alot safer too.

anyway many such programs and diet plans go overboard in their attempt to make people lose fat rapidly. Fad diets or starvation diets are a definite no-no. There are so many harmful effects of starving yourself and not eating properly. And many times, you would not lose body fat with such fad diets, instead you will lose water weight. Similarly , low carb diets, low protein diets etc. that make you eat only a certain kind of food and not others are also not a very good method of weight loss.The fastest way to weight loss is by taking weight loss pills and supplements. Our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life. Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight. Previously everyone tease me because of my egg-shape bodyFinally in 2007 a friend introduce me a new concept of weight loss program that change my life since then.so if you REALLY WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND FAT then you should remember and do this:Workout (EVERYDAY RUN or FAST WALK) + L-Carnitine + TAKE LESS CALORIES + LIPO-6 = 100% SUCCESS1) if you dint have then buy scales!!! that is the first thing to do!!2) workout or/and run every 2 days for at least ~40 minutes or/and walk every day at least 5 km!3) L-Carnitine!!!L-Carnitine is a nutrient that helps the body turn fat into energy. It is produced by the body in the liver and kidneys and stored in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and sperm. Usually, the body can make all the carnitine it needs. Some people, however, may be deficient in carnitine because their bodies cannot make enough carnitine or transport it into tissues so it can be used. Some other conditions, such as angina or intermittent claudication, can also cause insufficient carnitine in the body, as can some medications.L-Carnitine is made in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It increases the use of fat as an energy source by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they are ��burned�� to release energy for body functions. It is available in several different forms including propionyl-L-carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitine. Propionyl-L-carnitine, through its enhancement of metabolism has been proven to prevent ischemia-induced heart dysfunction, and acetyl-L-carnitine has been suggested to delay the progression of Alzheimer��s disease. L-carnitine is found naturally in avocados, breast milk, dairy products, red meats (namely lamb and beef), and tempeh (fermented soybean product). L-carnitine should be taken one hour before you will exercise! (Also you can take L-carnitine with meals or 1 to 1-1/2 hours after meals!) L-Carnitine boosts energy by stimulating the body s burning of tryglycerides as fuel, and sparing the supply of glycogen stored in the liver for heavier exertion. During exercise, the body will burn fat at a rate of 75-80% of maximum exertion, thus less glycogen from carbohydrates is burned. L-carnitine allows the body to burn more fat, save more glycogen, and ultimately boost stamina and endurance. By providing more fat to the muscles, carnitine makes accessible an otherwise unavailable energy source. FAT + OXYGEN + L-CARNITINE = ENERGY 5) you MUST change your diet!! start to use products with less fat, less carbohydrates! start count your calories! do not eat more than ~1500 per day and if you feel that you can reduce this number then do it! because if you will use L-Carnitine - you will get calories from your body fat too!! so better is to eat 2kg fruits then 1 cheeseburger...and drink more and more water!! REMEMBER - NO rice, NO pasta, NO pork, NO mayonnaise, NO sweets, NO candies, NO alcohol!!!!!MORE fruits, vegetables!!!AND DO NOT EAT AFTER ~8:00PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!6) also you should use some fat-burner! I had tried many of them but only one worked for me as fast as I wanted to! it was Lipo-6! I lost ~80 pounds in 3 months! No starvation!! only Workout (EVERYDAY RUN or FAST WALK) + L-Carnitine + TAKE LESS CALORIES + LIPO-6 = 100% SUCCESSI do not know if any store carry Lipo-6 but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.healthbuy.com/product/overvie��It worked for me and my wife! and this method is working for my friends too!!just try it and I guarantee you 100% that you will lose wight!!!good luck!!!