Saturday, March 18, 2006

What do you think of my workout if I want to lose a couple lbs. by June 2008? -

Well, I got a gym membership and this is what I usually do. I usually go on my lunch hour, so that gives me around 45 minutes a day for 5 days a week to work out. As soon as I get there I get on the treadmill and I do a weight loss program that it has for 15 minues on a level 4 which the most is 5.5 mph. Then after that, they have this circus of machines in hydraulix!?!? well there are 9 different machines to work on a different muscles of your body. I do this circus 3 times, and that usually takes up my 45 minutes. How do you think would help me to lose weight? And also, I m eating no more than 1300 calories a day. I ve never been to a Gym before, because I thought that if I did, I would get buff and look all big with men s arms, is that going to happen if I keep doing what I m doing? I want to lose maybe about 15 lbs. is that logic? My goal is June 21st. So that means I have 9 weeks, which gives me like 1.5 lbs. per week right?Please help! Thanks!

dun just do cardio. lift weights. No, U WILL NOT GET BUFF. women have DIFFERENT GENES and BODY COMPOSITION. do cardio as well. look at professional women bodybuilders. THEY ARE NOT BUFF, just chiselled.