Saturday, April 22, 2006

Healthy weight loss fast? -

I m not looking for a miracle here, but I m wondering if anyone has any good advice on the healthiest, fastest way to lose weight. I just bought plane tickets last night to go to Fiji and New Zealand in March, to see my best friend (who has the body of a tennis player) and an old boyfriend (who s a martial arts guru). I know neither of them will judge me for my weight, but it ll bother me. I just want to look my best when I get there. I ve been working out almost every day for weeks now, but I wonder if anyone has any tips on how to slim down and tone up quickly?

here are a few tips as exercising alone cannot help until n unless you have the right control over some of your habits. they will surely help you to look fine within a few days :1. Say no to bread, alcoholic beverages, and carbonated beverages2. Avoid Sugar intake3. Get adequate sleep to feel fresh all the timewatch out for some more tips:

Nope just work out and eat slightly less mostly fruits vegetables. or you can do the simplest thing jst starve urself for a week

The greatest fitness company I know is Fitness Fun.They are dedicate to improving your fitness. They also have a promise to their members that they would loses 2-5 lbs in the first week. If not they you can quite no question ask. It is rare to see that kind of promise these days. If you do not want to loss weight then it doesn t apply to you.Another, part is a weight maintain program. This a 1 month program that helps you keep your weight loss off. They give you the tools you need to do this. After the 1 month is over you will be able to keep the weight off all by yourself.This company has more tools that help the member even more. Email me if you need more info (http://www.F I T N E S S F U N . P A G E . T L IS THE COMPANY WEBSITE(remove spaces)

You have to make sure you are eating a healthy balanced diet also. Whole grains like brown rice, wheat bread, sprouted grain bread, fresh fruit, vegetables and eating 6 small meals a day. The more you eat in a sitting the more your stomach streches and the more your body is likely to store excess calories as fat.

If you can spare 5 minutes to read the instructions given in http://looseyourweight.info you can loose weight by yourself.