Tuesday, April 18, 2006

How can i loose weight fast? -

i am 140 pounds at thirteen years old. i m about 5 ft. 3 in. tall i m not happy or comfortable with my body. i am not interested in jenny craig or any t.v. advertised weight loss programs, though. i don t have enough time to excersise with my busy schedule. i can t always watch what i eat. i need something like slim shots, however a friend of mine said they don t work at all. my sister drank celsius and that didn t work either. pills aren t an option either. do you know something that worked for you or something that you think is good?kthanks!

go to the toilet a lot

I would like to recommend you my diet program that works fast. I get right diet program and applied the program, then I lost weight fast. You must have the program that works. You can get the best program diet that worked for me and lost 12 pounds after 2 weeks. You can get more info here http://bit.ly/wfohneo2

Start with counting carbs.15 carbs is one carb choiceyou are allowed three carb choices in a meal, and one carb choice as a snack sometime during the day.Keep a little notebook in your purse or wallet and write down what you eat as you go.Important!: Pay attention to serving size.