Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lose a quick 5 pounds? no crash diets, healthy weight loss? -

so i want to lose a quick 5 pounds just to look slimmerim pretty muscular, my legs are pretty much all muscle, my arms, my stomachi do 300 sit ups, 300 squats and 300 push ups a nighti eat around 1200 calories a day in healthy vegetarian foodi weigh around 108 pounds at 5 foot and i would like to be 102-103, just to be a bit slimmer could you suggest how many cals i would need to eat to lose this (in any space of time, long as it takes) 5 pounds (im aware of starvation mode etc.)also could you recommend some different workouts that i could do alone (im bad at team sports !!), like running ? how far, how long, when? what should i eat? im a vegetarian and just turned 16 by the waythanks :)

eat 3-4 meals a day.and go to sleepbye

The best thing I know of to shed those last few pounds, even though I think you are fine, is doing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). It might sound scary but it s awsome. Do some research on it and if you find anything negative please tell me because I didn t find one thing.

Weight Watchers!!

Have you tried kick-box aerobics or swimming? They burn tons of calories and strengthen, define, and tone everything ... and try upping your protein intake without upping your dairy or fat intake ... low-carb rice protein powder, maybe? extra protein will help with rebuilding muscles (yours will get denser, not bigger with the workouts your are doing) which boosts metabolism, the extra protein itself has been proven to boost the metabolism as well (studied with fish and chicken, but I am sure it applies with all kinds of pure protein) ...

I would eat soy protein twice a day it will help you build more muscle which will help you burn calories and loose 5 lbs. of fat. I would also increase the weight and decrease the reps you are doing. Soy protein is vegetarian and vegan friendly and will deffinitly boost your tone and glucose metabolism even though it taste horrendous to me.