Monday, April 17, 2006

Whats a good healthy weight loss plan to get fit? -

Well i weigh 140 0r 135...scales are always different and i would love to be like 105-112...but I m a teen and i do not want diet pills or anything. But i want a plan that will work. Like no diets unless its not like starving urself and and i want a exercise plan that will give me results...i need somthing!!!

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, whichwill lead to increase of weight, or muscle growunderneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet withoutexercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. Fordiet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no foodafter 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending onyour initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. Ifyou don t eat wheat then you don t eat all those sticky, fatty goeycakes, you don t eat junk food, and you don t eat biscuits. But yourdiet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have tocalculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is themost efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight alot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to targetyour problem areas for men and women. It s not necessarily to become abodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help youto target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).

dash_cinnamon_opi , I use to weigh more than you (5 0 weighing 170 to 180 pounds). Thank God my mom decide to call one day and tell me to get off the couch and go and do exercise. I m still 5 0 and weigh 106-110 pounds. What I did was not easy but I did it to stay healthy. This might sound dum but I went to the store (Big 5, Wal-mart, Target sell this kind of suit, I recommended to my friends and their losing weight) and my mom bought me a suit that you wear while doing exercising. It made me burn a lot of calories. The suit is use to make your body hot and then your body starts to shed sweat. Jumping rope a for 10 minutes burns 10 calories. If you do exercise with jumpe rope, jumping in place anyting involving jumping makes your blood rate to run and you start sheding calories. I also did aerobics, exercising with a ball, and lifting weights. My eating routine changed too. I always ate and still eat a healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner, stay away from junk food, junk food is your enemy but water is you r friend (Drink 6 to 8 water of bottles a day, that s what I do). Don t eat late at night because you r body won t burn lots of calories like it will in the day. Eat fruits and vegetables when you know you r getting hungry and you know it s not time to eat lunch or dinner. Make sure you have lots of support and while doing exercising listen to music, make exercising fun. Hey if I did it you can too. I know you will have success in this. Sorry for writing alot. God Bless :)

There are many programs out there but I have come across one of the best programs to date. This is rated as one of the best programs on the internet and I can vouch for them, I have used it personally and it helped me to reach my goals and I could not be more happy with the results. It does take hard work and determination but with that you can do it. A friend of mine at the gym gave me this website to check out and it changed my life for the better. Check it out at www.looseyourbellyfat.comGood Luck with everything.

Mediterranean diet and exercise. Follow the diet as close to the letter as you can, stay away from junk food. The food is wonderful and healthy and is probably a lot of what you already eat. Also watch your portions and avoid things like soda and processed foods

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com Good luck and stay focused = )

exercise diet together, is good combination in losing weightdieting doesn t mean starving yourself, you just have to be aware what you take in and make healthy eating choices, you can search below suggestion of healthy eating and managing weight