Saturday, April 22, 2006

Which diet/exercise program worked best for you? -

There s Weight Watchers, P90X, NutriSystem, Jenny Craig, etc. They re all different, but they re all really expensive. I don t want to spend about $400 on a weight loss program that isn t at all worth the money. Which worked best? Details please (amount of time, weight lost, difficulty of following program, etc).

p90x if you can go all the way throughalso you should try to get a gym membershipi would pick the gym anytime of the week over the in house gym.also really think about getting a personal traineryou could lose up to 2 pounds a day with one non stop

I recommend you my diet program. It works fast and easy. If you are serious about losing weight. You should have a look diet correct program. It will work for you if you do it correct. I lost 22 pounds in 7 weeks with this program. You can find more info at http://bit.ly/jkefngi8

Hai,I have found this site to be use full. Chek it out��������..I hope it s will help you....................