Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Why is weight loss impossible for me? -

I ve been dieting for over a year and a half now and I don t have much to show for it. I lost 23lbs within the first 3 months of dieting but, since then, I can t lose any more weight. I m currently 5 8 and at 245lbs. I exercise 5 days a week with a mix of cardio and weight training. Some of the weight loss programs I ve tried:Quick Weight Loss (lost muscle mass from that)Medi Weight Loss (500 calorie a day diet supervised by a doctor)Belly Off DietClean Eating DietAtkins DietZone DietSouth Beach DietA few plans from the Men s Health magazineA few diets I ve found on the internetAll of these diets have been coupled with a strong exercise program. I ve also been very strict with my dieting, eating exactly what I m supposed to. I ve also recently applied for weight loss surgery (banding) but my insurance won t cover it and it s $300 just for the consult. I m desperate. I need help, but even seeing dietitians and doctors haven t helped and I can t afford surgery.

It can be a LOT of things. First, get blood work for your thyroid. Second, measure body fat. You could be losing fat and gaining muscle. Also, I would increase ice-cold water in take. A trick I use when I plateu is increase calories by 1,000 and double water, and work it all off with extra exercise.

You must have right information if you want to lose weight. You can tried method that I lost 23 pounds in 35 days. It works amazing and It will work for you too. You can find more information at http://bit.ly/ksjdb1

being fat is your destiny