Thursday, May 11, 2006

Anyone here try the Dr. Stillmans Quick Weight Loss Diet of 1969? -

I realize this is a diet and not something you can maintain for long periods of time. I am just interested in kick starting my metabolism. I work out 6 days a week, running, P90X program, in addition to regular exercise like mowing grass etc. I can t seem to get the scale to budge more than a few pounds. The P90X program has a weight loss program included but I don t eat a lot of the items just due to the expense. Such as salmon. I love it, I can t afford it right now. And it s like double the amount of food I eat now. I realize the workouts are tough but I know my body. I ll gain more if I eat that way.I know it must be my caloric intake despite the fact that I ve cut portions, drink lots of water, and rarely eat sweets and I don t eat chips or consume soda. I think I ve just plateaud and I need to shock it without cutting so much that I bonk out on a run. Have any of you tried Dr. Stillman s diet? Is it worth me buying or can you give me the jist of the diet in a nutshell?I also can t afford a bunch of fancy ingredients or recipes as I have two children and a husband to cook for. I even tried a vegetarian diet and lost no weight, I think because I ate more carbs, potatoes, and pasta. I do eat chicken and steak in small portions. I don t eat pork, cant digest it and I m lactose intolerant. Any thoughts?

aquababe, I recently tried a few different weight loss pills I found 1 that really worked well for me I think you can still get a free trail herehttp://www.allfreegoods.com/freetrialhope this helps,