Monday, May 22, 2006

Hi ! PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY wight loss plan for a whole 30 days! I NEED O DO IT for a contest ! please help me? -

ok, im 20 years old and a size 4 currently.by the end of Aug. I need to be a size 1 or zero, and my body is strong enough and i have enough will power to go through any hard cardio n strict Diet !I also know that THE HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS ROUTINE is a max. of 2 lbs per week, but my case is an emergency, i need to participate in a bikini-body contest, its a matter of life n death! Please give me a meal plan n an exercise plan to achieve this goal. After this contest, i will def. stick to my 200 calories a day and 2 hrs of sports every day! I promise :)PLEASE HELP ME FOR NOW

Eating healthy and perhaps doing little exercises like Sit-Ups,Push-ups,Jumping Jacks, Squats, Leg lifts, and Stretches. Also you could try lifting weights, don t have any? Make your own (its what i do) Just take Two(2) milk jugs and fill them with water, Hold one in each hand and Do 50 squats with them in your hand (or as many as you want). Here s a little help.Exercise Daily Plan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~��20-30 Sit-Ups10-20 Push -Ups50-100 Squats with Weights(milk jugs..)30-40 Minutes RunningAnd A low calorie diet. Because its not WHAT you eat its HOW MUCH you eat that determines your weight loss.Fruits,Veggies,Fish,stuff like that.And you need to remember that if you do this, and loose weight you ll have to keep up with it and keep working out to make sure your weight stays like that

I hope the 200 calories a day was a typo.Check out http://bodyforlife.com/ for diet and exercise plans.No...I don t work for them, but they do have good plans. One month is not a lot of time.Life or death? I don t think so.Body image issues are out of control!