Sunday, May 21, 2006

How can I put on weight? Im 53 and 100 lbs.? -

I m tired of all these diet pills and weight loss programs etc. Is there nothing out there to help put on weight (food ideas would be great). My metabolism is high plus my geneology has a role in my weight (mother was 90 lbs. 5 2) and 2 of my kids are built like me. Help! I want to gain weight!

Send me your body - I will fatten it up. No problem. Maybe we could just trade for a week or two? If you are naturally thin you just have to accept your body for the way it is. Try eating a candy bar every evening, and dessert with your lunch every day. Have a high calorie afternoon snack. It will take a while, but that worked for my mom (5 2 91lb), she has gained 7 lbs since Christmas doing that. Good luck.

eat oily fatty stuff.....I dn knw if its good for health..I guess that helps people put on weight. dnt work too much.....join a local gym where instructors are available to guide..

bananas rich icecream and poundcake