Thursday, May 18, 2006

How do you think i will do if i keep this up? -

Hey everyone. Im 25 years old and i was put on a 3000 calorie diet when i was pregnant with my first son (had to). I gained over 50 pounds. After i had him i went on a diet and didnt even get to lose half of it and i got pregnant with my second son. I gained only 30 pounds with him. So with the two total weight gains i ended up gaining all the way up to 230 pounds. Immediately lost to 219 pounds, then 213, then 208, then 204, 202 and i am now at 201. Went to the doc on the 22nd and he told me that i had lost 11 pounds in 1 month. Is this a good and healthy weight loss?Keep in mind, i have NEVER been a big person. I have never weighed over 130 pounds. I am 5 3 . So my goal is to get down to 115 pounds. If i keep losing like i am, how long do you think it will take for me to lose down to 110-115 pounds? And yes thats a healthy weight. The average for someone my age and height is 105-141. Depending on bone structure. Mine is upper small to medium. Tell me what you think?

Yes I think thats a good weight (115). A healthy weightloss is 1,2, or 3 pounds a week so eleven is good. Good luck with that!

80 days using the alkaline liquid diet. Fats are nothing more than stored acid. If you continue to take acidic food, even with exercise you cannot get rid of fats. Therefore you must solve the weight problem at the source : eating acidic food. By taking alkaline food, you prevent the intake of acid to create more fats. Besides doing exercise, you must eat only alkaline food.Read the book pH miracle for weight loss . See photos of people losing weight at ease. If you want to loose weight super fast, there is an alkaline liquid diet. According the book, people are loosing 10 pounds or more within the first 8 days. Go to the website below to see which food (and even fruits) that are acidic.