Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I want to loose weight before freshman year? -

i am 13 years old, i will be 14 jul.25th. i weigh about 145 and i am 5 4 . i really want to look *decent* for 9th grade. is there anything i can do, that arent like go on jenny craig or weight loss programs cause my mom thinks im too young for that. i knw i have to exercise and eat right, but what can i do?

Drop out meat for as long as you can take it.Same with milk, don t even eat the low fat dairy options... change it for Soy products, and instead of meat, try Garden Burgers, Tofu, Beans and brown rice or just plane veggies!Believe it or not dairy, meat and eggs are actually bad for you, and when you eat these, they stay in your system and make you fat.Vegetables have a large amount of fiber in them, which equals more weight loss.Other things you can do are drink LOTS of water, like when you re thirsty, don t grab a diet coke. The aspartame in them actually stores fat in your body, just stay with water or 100% juice or soy milk. Hope this helped a little. It s worked for me.. I ve lost 26 pounds over the last year.

I am 14, and I am going to be a freshman next year too. I wouldn t do the Jenny Craig diet. It overcharges people and it takes a long time. Instead of stressing out over your weight over the summer, I would just stop thinking about it. You may think that obsessing over your body will motivate you to lose weight, but when you think like that, your mind tends to direct yourself toward negative thoughts, such as, I m so fat , or All my friends are skinnier than me. Enjoy your summer and do what you love to do, such as swimming, biking, or jogging. Try to get outdoors more with your friends, or if you aren t much of the great outdoors type, try walking a few laps around the mall, but avoid the fast food. Try to drink more water instead of fruit juices or sodas, and get a healthy and plentiful amount of sleep per day. Don t freak out about your body image during the summer. Summer s a time to kick back and relax. I can understand how we can all obsess about our bodies, from zits and pimples to obesity. However, if your forget and maintain a healthy and relaxing lifestyle, the weight will come off a whole lot easier than staying at home, eating the pricey Jenny Craig diet food.~Good luck! I hope I helped. Here comes high school! :)

No no,dnt do that jenny craig stuff! i d say dancing A LOT help you lose tons and tons of weight! it helps meee! also add some crunches/sit-ups,and back bends AKA bridges.those help.

www.sparkteen.com