Friday, May 19, 2006

Name one good song to have in your MP3 player for a walking workout? -

For example ACDC - You shook me all night longI m walking about 1.5 to 2 miles a day on my lunch hour as a part of my weight loss program. I put this song in my MP3 player today and got a real charge out of it. What are some other songs I should try?

Push it to the limits by Rick Ross that was my intro for wrestling it always got my pumped up and ready to kick @$$

If you want blood by AC/DC is also awesome.

pussycatdolls - don t cha jessica simpson - these boots are made for walkingjustine timberlake - bringing sexy backjanet jackson - so excitedkelly clarkson - since you ve been gonemarques houston - sex with youmarques houston - nakedmarques houston - that girl omarion - othese are all great workout songs

First of all, I think it s GREAT that you re taking charge of your health! Here are some songs that I really like when I m out walking:1. Prince-- Let s Go Crazy 2. Kelly Clarkson-- Since U Been Gone 3. Coldplay-- Speed Of Sound 4. The Go Go s-- Head Over Heels 5. Counting Crows-- Rain King I hope this helps you get motivated! And good luck with your walking!

These songs are really good,I don t have them in my Ipod yet.Kelly Clarkson-Since you ve been goneShakira Beyonce-Beautiful liarGwen Stefani Eve-Rich girl (that I have)Shakira-La Tortura,Hips don t lieJT-Sexxy BackJT TI-My LovePCD-Beep ,Buttons Don t Cha.

Beautiful Day: U2

Brooke Valentine - Girlfightmakes me wanna run fast, and punch someone out! :)