Friday, May 19, 2006

Please help me!!! Im clueless!!!? -

i am only 15 and want to lose a little weight. i am a big junk food eater and don t exercize. All pills, acai stuff, and drugs are out of the question. What is a weight loss program or website i could do at my age to lose about 20 to 25 pounds.

My daughter and I have been working out lately about 4 times a week. If you do not have access to a gym then walk or jog outside. Over the years I have learned that diets do not work. What we have been doing is eating only when we are hungry. Pay attention to when you are eating. Do not just eat because you are bored. Do something. We haven t given up the foods that we love, we just eat them im moderation along with some healthier choices. This is not something that is easy, it will take time. If it were easy then all of America would be skinny. When on a diet I would find myself cheating and then it was all over. I felt like a failure. We started about 3 months ago and we have both lost about 20lbs, not mention that we both feel better by getting up and doing exercise.

first of all, have someone hide all of your junk food. DO NOT EAT ANY JUNK FOOD! start taking walks around your neighborhood.. walks turn to jogs and jogs turn to runs. if you like to swim, go to the pool sometimes, you can play around and also gain some muscles and lose some weight as well. idk if this helped.

If you know correct diet info and method, diet is easy. If you are really serious, you should have easy diet method that works for you. I recommend you my diet method for you. I lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks and it was very easy. You can do it too. You can find more info from this site http://bit.ly/vbile62