Saturday, May 20, 2006

What are some good ideas for a healthy weight loss breakfast? -

I am getting back on the horse after a horrific health ordeal that I went through recently that really opened my eyes to our health in general. I am only 23 and really need to exercise more. I am not overweight, but have shortness of breath and occasionally a pain in my abdomen which is do to a slightly fatty liver. What can I do to get me goin in the morning and get de-fatitize myself? LOL

-Egg beaters--scrambled or make an omlette with veggies (egg beaters is a 99% egg product with no cholestorol or fat like whole eggs have)-Non-fat or Low-fat cottage cheese--have it plain, on whole wheat toast, in an omlette, or with fruit mixed in.-Oatmeal with fresh fruit of your choice (bananas, strawberries, peaches etc)-Vegetarian meat products (they are lower in fat and cholesterol). I like the morningstar farms saussages and patties, or just regular gardenburgers. Try different brands to see what you like best.-non-fat or low-fat yougurt (with or without fresh fruit) is always good, and the yougurt is especially good for your digestive health.-Fruit is good in the morning because the sugars give you a natural boost in energy, and whole grains and fiber will fill you up for the day ahead. Also, vary your diet so your body gets all of the nutrients it needs. :)

I would try an ENSURE PLUS a drink..............Good Luck GOD BLESS

try half a whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and jelly or a bowl of whole grain cereal with skim milk and fruit

You can do jogging in the morning like 6:00 but before that, you have to eat your breakfast (anything you want) first because if you didn t then you might fall on to the ground and wake up unconsciously... Do some exercise... but don t over do it cause it can cause you heart attack... then rest after that or watch T.V. and search for diet and fitness