Monday, May 22, 2006

What are your best weight loss tips? -

Hello Everyone!I m starting an exercise routine based on www.BodyForLife.com Tony Little s AB Isolator Workout Video. I plan to keep this going for a 12 week session and then start again.Right now I weigh 179, and I m 5 7 . I target weight is 130lbs.I will try to post my accomplishments regularly. If you like you can consult my workout calendar for further details.Please submit your exercise tips and your support.

doing pilates is a great way to loose weight and get toned. you also shoud do at 30 min of cardio at least 3 times a week,drink 90oz. of water daily and eat lots of fresh veggitables and fruits daily.

cut out sodas esp. the dark colored ones too much sugar why u think their dark yhay don t want you to see want u 2 see all thee sh*** in it eat lots of veggies.this may sound crazy but when i stayed in and really cleaned handwashed dishes washed clothes, vacuumed, dusted w/ a rag, cleaned windows,sweep mop that worked me out more

have someone to diet with youthat way you will have support and someone who understandswhat youre going through

Eat less. That is all.

As you ve posted this question 5 or more times I have a slight suspicion that you are trying to do some free advertising of the weight loss products you mention above. Perhaps a little more subtly next time.

eat less and work out