Sunday, May 28, 2006

What does it cost to order the nutri-system? -

I was just wondering what the cost is for the weight loss program s food?

Probably alot more than it costs to make your own healthy choices at the grocery store.

You can lose weight if you use correct program. I tried many program, but could not lose weight. I found the best program that works very well for anyone. I lost my weight easy using this weight loss program. You must have look correct info that works. I lost 18 pounds after 5 weeks with this weight loss program. I highly recommend you. You can find more info here http://bit.ly/654wejh9

The commercial says less than $3 a meal. Three meals +2 snacks equals $15 a day. $15 times 30 days in a month equals $450 a month. I feed my family of five for just a little more a month than that.

Too much. You d be better off buying your own health food.