Sunday, May 21, 2006

Why do I have hard things inside my nipples? -

I ve had this off and on since I was like 11 or 12. i m 22 now, white male.Where if I press down on my nipple I feel something in there, it s hard, not quite as big as my nipple, maybe like the size of a couple pea s or something. And they get bigger, than they get smaller, i think they ve even gone away before.One time I gained a whole bunch of weight they were really big than, now I ve lost a lot of weight (healthy weight loss) they ve gone down, just wana know what that is!? thanks!

I had them. I went to my doctor and he called them breast buds. Nothing to worry about and totally normal. By the way, looking online it seems that most stuff on them is aimed towards girls. I am male and I had them, confirmed by my doctor, so don t worry.