Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Any tips for healthy weight loss....? -

I need a diet plan. Nothing outrageously ridiculous. I already do a hell of alot of excercise.... I am 5 6, 121 pounds. I know that is not overweight or anything but just a month ago ( on the exact same very accurate digital scales) I was 110!!! I cannot fit into my jeans and my tops have become extremely tight! I dont look good with this amount of fat on me!! My fitness level has gone down and... it just looks wrong. Like i have a spare tyre around me. I dont look like myself. Guys. I need help. Desperately.

To be honest, dieting isn t the best way to lose weight, because once you start you start on the diet scale... goes up and down.. only way to really maintain weight loss and actually lose weight is by having a more active lifestyle... Have all the foods you want.. but in moderation don t go over the limit.. Try just having 3 meals a day ..people think that skipping meals is the way to go but actually makes u gain weight.... and in retrospect when u take away the things you most like to eat specially carbs and stuff for a long time your body becomes deficient to that certain item .. does a lot more harm then good but yeh drink a lot of water.. If your active everyday then keep at it dont think oh if i do 2hrs of exercise today then i don t need to do it tomorrow.. its totally wrong you just need to take out 30mins a day to do some kind of exercise whether it be light aerobics or sit ups and leg ups.. keep at it, you ll lose the weight and if you feel that u need more attention to exercise.. you could always go sign up with a gym... or just actually ask at your local gym what to do at home.. anyway hope this helps ciao^^;;

do cardio exercise its great to burn fat and boost confidence drink 8-10 glasses of water U should have a healthy balanced diet have more fibre and protein in your diet they keep you full and energized and you should have small meal every 3 hours check this site for article on fat burning foods, lazy way to lose weight, high protein diet and fibre and more fibre this should get you started

here is what my dietician suggests - follow a practical diet. start your meal with a soup or a huge salad. this fills u up. Make sure your plate has this ratio - 50% veg, 25% carb, 25% protein.this will prevent cravings too.an occassional treat is OK. have a snack every three hours. fruit (ideally berries) or soy nuts. just 2 tbsp of soya subsides hunger pangs. switch from white rice and bread to brown. eat 900gms of veggies a day.Lose a kilo a week. that is permanent loss. pick an exercise regime you like. get a pedometer and take 10,000 steps everyday.

Check out this link:http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_we��

stop eating bad food candy, juice, pizza, bread, snacks, anything with fat sugar is a no