Thursday, June 15, 2006

How can I make my bum / thighs smaller? -

Hey guys and gals, im feeling very depressed at the moment due to m weight. Im 15, and I have a well built upper body ( defined etc ) yet on my lower half I have this huge bum and thighs! I need some fitness or weight loss program to help me lose these bulges. Its depressing being called ghetto bottay by all your friends... please help me. Any weight loss or exercise thing would be great, oh and im pretty fit so rather intese or what ever.

Occasionally dieting and exercise simply is not enough, because there can be surplus weight simply sitting around in the pipes. It is not body fat, so it can not be melted off, but it can be rinsed out, simply by using a supplement. http://mukobs.easygreendiet.info has a risk free offer available at the moment, I gave it a whirl and shed seventeen pounds!! Who says there is no magic bullet? LOL!!!

Hi buddy. Why do you worry these much?Weight losing is a easy thing for all. But u shud have determination in ur mind to lose weight. and u have sacrifice your tongue taste for 3-4 months. Let me come to the point.First I am telling the very simple but very hard technique to lose weight.Take only water and fruit juices for 15-25 days continuously.You will certainly observe the heavy loss of weight within 5 days.You neee not to worry about the fatigue bcos u will get all energy from fruit juices. For this you have to lot of fruit juices in a day. Try this and achieve your desired weight. After that for maintaining the same weight you have to take systematic foods that mean no cholesterol foods. If you are ready for this I will tell u the regime. Keep try this buddy................

eating healthily, excersizing..running, hiking