Monday, June 12, 2006

I have 2 months to lose weight for a theater role, Help!? -

I need to lose 45+ for a theater role. I have tried several other plans, but have found that diets like high protein, no carb, meal replacements, and fasting have been too hard to stick to. THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY. But i really need to lose the weight for the character and fast, so I do not have the luxury of using a regular and healthy weight loss plan. The only thing that i can seem to stick to is a strict vegan meal plan for weight loss, but I m not sure I will lose enough weight in time. PLEASE HELP! And no unkind comments pls.

The problem with vegan diets is it s hard to keep your calories down and still get the protein you NEED to lose the weight.Cut out sugar completely! Only water to drink and do two sessions of cardio 5-6 times a week, one in the am and one in the pm.As far as pills are concerned I ve had luck with Trimspa. But keep in mind that you will gain the weight back fast after you ve stopped taking them.

well for that it more about inches lost not pounds so do a lot of strength training to build muscle (muscles take alot of calories to maintain) and than cardio to burn fat... other than that there isn t much you can do

Go go www.after40weightloss.com and click on Healthslim. Healthslim is for all ages, all natural, Dr. approved with no side effects. Healthslim actually dissolves fat at the cellular level so you lose inches and pounds. Healthslim guarantees you will lose 20 pounds in 30 days or it is free! Congratulations on your theatre role hope it gets great reviews!

45 pounds in a year...i don t know about 2 months...you need to eat only 1200 calories a day, drink lots of water (i mean lots) and burn like 1000 calories a day (which is about 1.5 hours on a treadmill)I know u said u didn t have a lot of time but u re going to have to make time if that means getting up earlier or going to bed later...u have a goal and it is attainable...u have to work hard at it!

u can use exercise to loose more weight...u can make it give u better results...for that u will have to increase ur workload and intensity...together with cutting back on fat...i say consult ur physician before u do that because it might have negative effect on ur cardiovascular system

I am not sure if it s entirely safe to lose that much weight that quickly. Last summer I lost 15 lbs. in about 5 weeks by cutting out carbs, walking atleast 30 min. a day and I also cut out sodas and only drank water and green tea.

I would say the best thing you can do is read food labels and check the fat content in foods. Also, proteins make you feel fuller, so trying to eat foods that are higher in protein and lower in fat might help. Oh, and low-fat yogurt smoothies taste good and are pretty filling (at least in my opinion). Normally, I d say don t lose weight fast, but it s for theatre! I hope this helps. Good luck! (with the weight loss, not the performance)

GOOD LUCK 2 YOU!