Sunday, June 25, 2006

I need a good detox program!? -

Does anyone know of a good detox program that i can use to flush all the toxins out of my body. I have been really unhealthy for quite a while and i feel like crap. I prefer AN ALL NATURAL program. I am going to start a weight loss program and need to detox before i do! Thanks for the help!

There are many herbs that will gently and safely support the organ systems responsible for detoxification in your body (liver, lymph, kidney, skin, colon); it is important to limit your exposure to harsh herbs that purge the bowels as they are typically very cold in nature and can cause a Yin/Yang imbalance in your body. Here is an article on safe detoxification:http://www.agelessherbs.com/bodydetox.ht��

There are many detox programs out there and not all of them are safe. Here are some simple ways to detox your body.1. I know this sounds obvious, but drink plenty of water. Many people are chronically dehydrated.2. Increase your fiber intake. There are two types of fiber, soluble and insoluble. Soluble fiber absorbs toxins in your gut and prevents them from being reabsorbed into your body. Insoluble fiber acts like a broom and sweeps and cleans your colon of waste and improves bowel movements.Try to get between 25-35 grams of total fiber in your diet. 3. Your liver is your body s main organ for detoxification. It is also your body s main fat burning organ so you can see how important your liver is. Help your liver to get rid of toxins and burn fat by: avoiding junk food and processed food, do not overeat at any meal, and eat 5-6 smaller meals (healthy snacks count as meals) every 3-4 hours throughout the day. You can cleanse your liver by eating foods like apples, lemons, and dark leafy vegetables. Hope that helps!

try the juice cleansing programme which is just for 3- 10 days... just have fresh fruit or veg juice before you sleep take a laxative tea. absolutely no liquid if ur craving, just make yourself a nice fresh juice!!! my favorite in the morning is banan/orange fresh juice in between, carrot/lemon/apple juice!! do experiments with your engredients! it s fun! do make sure they re fresh! do it you ll see the result in 10 days!!! good luck!

You must have correct info if you want to lose weight. You can tried way that I lost 23 pounds in 8 weeks. It works very well and It will work for you too. You can find more info at http://bit.ly/dkljbn9

This makes you drop about 10 - 20 lbs. NOTHING but fruits and veggys for 21 days, on the 7th day NOTHING but liquid,v8 s are perfect. Try every night to WALK a mile.

Just eat healthier. Thoose cleansers dont work.

I felt so tired and I had chronic pains in my joints and muscles until a changed to alkaline vs acid diet. Master Cleanse is so useful and easier to follow. It cleansed my body so that my aches and pains almost disappeared in just three days. I used to feel unexplained aches and pains in my muscles and joints. Doctors told me that I did not have arthritis, but I should rest and de-stress to help me cope with my anxiety. I tried to relax and go on vacation, but I still felt the pains and aches in my muscles and joints. It could be stressed related or it could be something else much more sinister, as I found out later. This feeling of chronic fatigue and stress made me sluggish and I did almost all my daily activities with low energy and pain. I also felt constipated and I gained weight more than I wanted too. The weight gain was really the reason that set me off in my quest for wellness and health. Sometimes we really don t want to act on things until we see ourselves getting old and looking old. It s hard to explain, but gaining weight sometimes triggers us to move more than chronic pain. Drink lots of water I tried to drink lots of water because I knew that water is needed more by overweight people. I heard that water helps metabolize fat better and faster. By this time I was looking and researching how to get better. I tried to research Master Cleanse diet and I found out that western diet will usually be much more acidic than needed. This is why people in stressful jobs will have acidic bodies that can cause chronic fatigue and other illnesses. Exercise helps too I also tried to make it a habit to sweat out the toxins in my body. I started jogging and a little bit of stretching almost everyday. It felt good and I felt alive but it was just temporary relief. I learned from doctors about Master Cleanse diet. they told me that this was very effective in balancing out the inner terrain of the body. This process is a natural way to help yourself get rid of the toxins of your body. Master Cleanse diet works. So I tried out Master Cleanse diet and it worked in less than 1 week. In 3 days, my aches and pains were gone and I felt alive, strong, and young. Master Cleanse diet is the ultimate solution to illness. To know more about the program go here:http://snipurl.com/pnm5s http://bit.ly/dYWnz