Sunday, June 11, 2006

Is Nutrisystem legit? -

I know that fad diets and pills are all either unhealthy or just simply don t work. However, this actually looks like a legitimate weight-loss program to me (assuming of course coupled with exercise). What do you guys think?

Huge waste of money, and it limits you to only eating their crappy food for the rest of your life to maintain the weight loss.Your much better off planning and fixing your own meals, and this will save you a ton of money as well.Best of luck.

I ran this same question last week. I got about 6 answers and they all convinced me it was not worth it. I saw it on QVC and they had a special for 197 for 4 weeks. I called nutrisystem and they wanted almost 300/month for food. But according to the people that answered me they got sick from it, the food was soy based, didn t taste so good. I m curious how your responses will be. let me know.

Nutrisystem does work if you an stand the if food!!!I ordered a one months supply and was only able to do it for 3 weeks because the food was terrible.However, I did lose 10 pounds in those 3 weeks.Hope this was helpful!

fad diets and pills free trial on this websitehttp://www.best-diet-food.com

No.Any weight loss program that calls size 10 fat is no good and a rip off.Also you spend a lot of money on their stupid meals when you should be taught how to eat sensibly with the food you already have.

Trust me on this. I lost 55 lbs. There is only ONE true way too lose weight. Fruits, vegetables and regular exercise. All those other things are overpriced supplements. Read the fine print on any of them.

I ve never tried it but know someone who has. They lost about 100lbs (but needed to) but when they began to eat regular food they gained some of the weight back.The best diet plan is to add lots of veggies, fruits, whole grains and lots of water to your menu. Exercise at least 3-5 times a week. I ve also found that having a friend or family member join you on your quest to get healthy is good too. They can encourage you when you want to eat that 1/2 gallon of rocky road ice cream!!

Nutrisystem is legit. The food is ok but it gets a bit boring after a while. It also takes a bit of getting used to because the portions are small especially for lunch. Nothing has to be refrigerated which is good. But some of the taste is bland because it is freeze-dried

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at http://www.myldirect.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!