Saturday, June 24, 2006

Is this a healthy weight loss program? -

Does this meal plan sound healthy? Egg whites, wheat toast fruit for breakfast. Lunch will be a nice big salad and fruit. And dinner will mostly vary from day to day. And snacks will be either fruit or a pouch of those 100 calorie snack bags. Also, I drink nothing but water and I don t eat sweets. My workouts will be like this: Cardio every morning and strength training with some dumbbells I have here at home 3 days a week. Does this sound like it will work and be healthy enough for me to lose weight? And, should I take a multi vitamin everyday? If so, which one should I take based on this info:*20 yrs old*female*vegetarian

You need more protein and healthy fats. Add nuts as snacks, olive oil to vegetables. Add more dairy and VEGETABLES. Yes a multi would not hurt.

I recommend you my diet way. It works just amazing and fast. If you are serious about losing weight. You should have a look diet correct way. It will work for you if you do it correct. I lost 20 pounds in 7 weeks with this way. You can find more information here link below.

i think the breakfast is small .... breakfast should never be small ^.^ lol well thats all i can input