Monday, June 12, 2006

Is this healthy weight loss? -

im 5 3 and 101 lbsand i would like to loose some weightbut not muscle weight i want to loose fathow can i do this?will a high protein diet work? (1500 calories)?

try the lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��its so easy a baby could do it

I think it might work.It depends on how much calories you usually take in.What ever amount you used to take you have to cut 250 calories each day and burn off 250 calories by excersising other than the activities you do.So you will loose a pound in a week.You have to be really patient if you wanna loose weight in a healthy way and keep it off.

ya buddy i give the solution....same this problem is happen to me then i buy the product Acomplia.....this could help me alot....before this my weight is 100lbs and after i use this product my weight is 70lbs...i give you the link below just check this it helps you

no I think you are at a good and healthy wait but if You really want to lose weight dont starve your self and protien is good btt with exercise