Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tony Ferguson Diet - Under 18? -

Hey I m one of the fat Australians considering the Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Program. I recently did a BMI test which said I was overweight. (180cms, 83.1kgs)But there s one big question I have, can I follow the diet when I am 14 years old? Does the Tony Ferguson Diet have age restrictions?Please tell me all you can your opinions of whether you think it s a good idea, Thanks!

Don t waste your money on it.

The most effective way to burn fat is to eat less food and move more often, the issues surface when we actually try to put that into operation! There are loads of stumbling blocks out there aren t there?! The sole method that really showed results for me was wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box underneath, they have a few free trials in stock, it was reported in Reader s Digest and USA Today. I lost twenty five pounds, it really does produce results!