Saturday, June 17, 2006

What are your best weight loss tips? -

I am seventeen years old and I need to loose ten pounds the healthy way. What are your best tips?

I ve tried alot of things but counting calories works best for me . And also walking is great if you have a track you can get to.

5 Simple Weight Loss TipsHi Eleanor. Not long ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and my doctor told me to lose weight or my life would be shortened by many years. Being overweight most of my life I knew it was time to get serious. I know how hard weight loss is and I want to share a few things with you I found along the way that helped me lose 70lbs in eleven months. I believe these weight loss tips can help you too, no matter what diet you chose to follow. Click on the InfoCafe link below to read about these 5 Simple Weight Loss Tips.

We can t control what we can t measure. Pay attention to how many calories you are consuming and how many you are burning. If you burn 500 calories more per day than you eat, you should lose about a pound a week. Don t drink your calories because the liquid doesn t stay in your stomach long enough to make you feel full. Choose foods such as fruits and veggies that are high in fiber and they will stay with you longer and keep you satisfied. And the most important tip...keep at it. It won t happen overnight so don t give up.

Hi guys! I just lost 10 pounds for the last week and I still keep loosing.I want the whole world to know about that. I ve tried a lot of pills and diets but nothing seems to work. Week ago I ve got my free trial of Bowtrol. This is an all natural herbal colon. I know it s not gonna work for everyone, but you can get risk free trial.http://www.bowtrolcoloncleanse.com/splash.php?aid=902001

Read this article by Bethany Roberts called Top Ten Tips for Weight Loss http://www.weightlossfatloss.us/ten_weig��