Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Will playing soccer help me lose weight? -

I want to lose 100 pounds by September. My parents are setting me up on a weight loss program and we may go see a nutritionist. I m starting figure skating next month and swimming competitivly in june(which means monday-friday hour long practices) I m also eating healthier and my friend is training me so that I can make the soccer team at my school. I want to be 125 by september. so will soccer do this and tone my body? and is this a possible goal

It is possible, but you have to understand that your body will plateau.You will lose a bunch of weight, then, you may lose nothing for a month, then more weight drops off.As long as you do not over-exert yourself, soccer will be fine

IM A SLIM GUY N I HAVE PLAYED SOCCER ALL MY LIFE!!! SOCCER = MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF WEIGHT LOSS! SO IT WILL BE WORKING 100% THERES NORMAL RUNNING SOCCER WITCH = FASTER BUT MORE EXHAUSTING WEIGHT LOSS! OR FREESTYLE SOCCER=FUN AND STEADY WEIGHT LOSS!im actually trying to gain weight cuz i lost 2 much Report Abuse

no! eat more!stay fat! like me!

I would say that you should be careful. 100 lbs is a big goal. But yes. Soccer can really help with your exercise.

100 pounds by September might be a bit of a challenge, but by being active and eating healthy you can certainly begin the road to loosing the weight and as long as you stick with it you will be able to get to the 100 pound mark, and by changing your lifestyle so that you continue to keep the weight off it will be a good goal for you. Loosing 100 pounds may take you around 1 1/2 years depending on how fast you are able to loose it and keep it off. Soccer is certainly an excellent activity that you can add that will help you tone your body and loose the weight. Good luck!

yeh soccer can help u to reduce weight well and tone ur body!