Friday, July 21, 2006

Healthy weight loss for a 15 year old girl? -

My weight suddenly started to increase dramatically during my freshman year of high school. I went from 130 pounds to 179 pounds in less than a year. I have very long stretch marks all over my body and know that it isn t healthy.I have been doing an half hour of excercise a day for a week straight and eating an abundant source of veggies and fruits. I lost 10 pounds. I feel a lot better too. My mother is concerned that I am losing it too fast, and I m starting to feel the same way.What foods do you recommend? How much excercise should I really be doing? Will the stretch marks go away?My goal is 130 pounds at February 2008.Thanks for the help in advance.

You should cut your workouts down to a maximum of 3 times per week. Veggies fruits are an excellent source of vitamens but remember for proper muscle tone, you need protein. Fish and poultry is an excellent source. Unfortuanetly, the stretch marks will not go aware, they may fade a bit. Try getting you some coco butter and putting it on after showering or before you go to bed.

fish is very good. try not to eat like too much steak and beef. 30-60 minutes of excersise a day is really good! but if it is becoming unhealthy, cut it down to 3 times a week. and the stretch marks...chances are they won t go away on their own. try coco butter or check with your doctor...they are always cooming up with new ways to get rid of things like that (like with lasars). congrats and keep the great work =]