Saturday, July 22, 2006

Healthy Weight Loss or a teen? -

I am 14 and I think i m fat. I want to know ways to loose weight and look smaller as fast as possibe. i am 5 3 and i weigh 136 and I wear a size 7 sometimes 5 in Hollister Jeans. I don t eat alot like a distusting pig, I eat 3 meals a day. I don t play anyspoert and i don t workout. What are some tips for slimming down but staying healthy?

one word....exercise

Hi I am pretty young myself and think I am fat. When I was 12 I lost 25 pounds in 2 years. I know that may seem a long time but that fat will never come back to me. I lost the weight by exercising 5 times a week, and stayign away from junk food. My family was really supportive of my weight loss and now, I am not skinnny, skinny but I look better than I did. I was in a XL shirt and now I am in a M-L. Weight doesn t just bounce off if you exercised for 3 hours. It takes time. And you don t want to lose it too fast cause you can gain even more the next time round. Anyway I hope that helps :)

It is possible to lose weight fast but you should be realistic and take on board that if you lose weight fast then you will without doubt put it all back on again just as fast. The sole method which clearly showed results for me is wu-yi tea, it can be viewed in the resource box underneath, they have a limited number of free trials in stock, it has been highlighted in Fox News and CNN. I shed 20 pounds, it clearly does produce success!